B. SC Nursing (4 Years)
- Prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and midwives at basic level in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services.
- Prepare nurses who can make independent decisions in nursing situations, protect the rights to facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital, community nursing services
- Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
- Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical/ community health settings.
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- 10+2 class passed with Science (PCB) & English Core/English Elective with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students appearing in 10+2 examination in Science conducted by National Institute of Open School with 45% marks.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.