To promote leadership in human development at the global level, create excellence in providing quality education and to provide "Humane and Compassionate" health care.
To be recognized as a leading global health care institution in providing quality patient care and outstanding Nursing education and in promoting research that meets the needs of the society.
Objectives of the Institution
- To provide a comprehensive system of education and prepare the students in the field of medical and paramedical education.
- To impart highly competent nursing services.
- To maintain high standards of education through innovative approaches to problem solving.
- To inculcate inquisitiveness and the spirit of research and training in all levels of learning.
We E.S College of Nursing shall strive to be a premier provider in Nursing Education for Graduate and Post Graduate Nursing Students with the Student First Policy through:
- Excellence in Nursing Education
- High standards of Meticulous Nursing Care
- Inculcation of Leadership Qualities
- Community partnership for Health and Developmental Activities
- Promotion of Nursing Research