NATIONAL LEVEL CONFERENCE ON “PROMOTING PUBLIC HEALTH: MANY FACETS OF A SINGLE DISCIPLINE” HELD AT SRI NARAYANI COLLEGE OF NURSING, VELLORE
Our B.Sc(N)-II year students 15 members along with Nursing faculty Mr.Daniel Tamil Selvan, Asst. Prof and Mrs. Subashree, Nursing Tutor attended 3rd National Level Conference on “Promoting Public Health: Many facets of a single discipline” held at Sri Narayani college of Nursing, Vellore on 03.02.2018 as a part of CNE programme.
REPORT ON NATIONAL LEVEL CONFERENCE ON “WORLD CONGRESS ON HOLISTIC HEALTH” HEALD AT GUINDY
4 Faculty & 4 Students from E.S. College of Nursing attended International Conference on “WORLD CONGRESS ON HOLISTIC HEALTH” on 09.02.2018 & 10.02.2018.
STATE LEVEL CONFERENCE ON ”LEADERSHIP ATTRIBUTES A POSITIVE FUTURE” FOR THE NURSING PROFESSIONALS AT “DHANALAKSHMI SRINIVASAN COLLEGE OF NURSING”- PERAMBALUR.
State level conference held at Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan college of nursing ,perambalur on 23/02/2018. The topic is leadership attributes a positive future” for the nursing professionals.
1. Mr. Karthi, M.Sc(nursing).,were attended the conference:
Total credit hours awarded by the Tamilnadu nurses& midwives council, Chennai is 7 hours
REPORT ON STATE SEMINAR AT VINAYAKA MISSIONS COLLEGE OF NURSING
CNE held at vinayaka missions college of nursing, puducherry on 02.03.2018. The topic is “TRANSITION AND HEALTH CARE DEMANDS TO SENIOR CITIZEN”
The following members were attended the CNE. The teaching faculties are
1. Mrs. Aruna.S ,associate professor
2. Mrs.Dhanalakshmi, assistant professor
REPORT ON NURSING PROTOCOLS IN SYSTEM-WISE PHYSICAL ASSESSMENT-AN EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT IN PATIENT CARE AT A.G.PADMAVATHI COLLEGE OF NURSING CONFERENCE ON 15-03-2018 PUDUCHERRY.
CNE held at A.G.Padmavathi College of Nursing the topic of the conference is Nursing Protocols in system-wise Physical Assessment-an effective Management in patient care- Credit Hours-5
Mrs.K.P.Subashree.Nursing Tutor attended the CNE The teaching faculty :
VIGNESH COLLEGE OF NURSING-28.03.2018.
Sixth state level conference held at Vignesh College of Nursing in Thiruvannamalai on 28.03.2018. Mrs.G.Maheswari, Asst Prof and Mrs.A.Indumathi Asst Prof, had participated along with 15 students of B.Sc(N) II year. Theme of the conference was Crisscross lore in Community Health Nursing.
Registration was started from 7.00 am. Faculty and students reached the destination around 8.00 am. The programme was inaugurated at 9.30 am with welcome address by Prof.Mrs.C.Uma,vice principal, Vignesh college of Nursing. Dignitaries on the Dias lighting the kuthuvillakku followed by felicitation. It was given by Mr.R.Kuppusamy,Chairman,Vignesh group of institutions. Unfolding the theme was revealed by Dr.S.Vijayalakshmi, Principal, Vignesh college of Nursing. Totally 7 session was organized. First session was started at 8.00 am before the inauguration. The remaining session was continued after the inauguration.
The programme ended with valedictory function around 5 pm.
“REPORT ON STATE WORKSHOP AT EAST COAST COLLEGE OF NURSING“
CNE held at college of nursing East coast institute of medical sciences pondicherry on 17.11.2017. The topic of the CNE is “ BACK TO BASICS-TO REDUCE GAP BETWEEN NURSE AND PATIENTS”
The following members were attended the CNE
1. Mrs G. Sathyavathy, M.sc (N), Asso. professor
2. Mrs G. Maheshwari, M.sc (N), Asst. professor
REPORT ON II-NATIONAL CONFERENCE ARUN COLLEGE OF NURSING
Second national conference held at Arun College of Nursing in Vellore on 30.11.2017.Mr.Daniel Tamilselvan , Assistant professor had participated from our institution. Theme of the conference was “ADDRESSING NOVELTY AND ENDURING ADOLESCENT HEALTH”.
Continuing Nursing Education (CNE)
The Management strongly feels that their faculty need to update with current knowledge. Hence, they sponsor faculty to attend International, National and Regional conferences, Workshops and Seminars.
They also depute faculty for National and International training in Research.
They support the Institution in conducting International and National conferences on topics in thrust areas.
DISASTER MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME ON 11-12-2017
1. E.S College of Nursing Department of Medical Surgical Nursing organized Workshop on Disaster Management at college campus helded on 11.12.2017 from 9.00 am to 6.oopm.
2. Programme started with prayer song by B.Sc Nursing IV year students when dignitaries on the dias.
3. Mr.G.Arumugam,M.Com,M.Sc,B.Ed,M.Phil,DDM.,Training Officer, South Regional,India National Disaster Management Authority (Government of India )New Delhi, was a resource person and he took disaster management training class for our B.Sc Nursing students.
4. Our beloved Principal Dr.Hemamalini delivered welcome address and she welcomed Mr.G.Arumugam and introduced him to the participants.
5. Mr.G.Arumugam Training Officer introduced himself to the audience and expressed his thankfulness to the management for the wonderful organization of the workshop.
- He started the session from meaning of disaster its types and nature of disaster.
- He explained different types of disaster with live videos and methods of evacuation procedure for different types of disaster.
6. Followed by theory session he started demonstration session and he made our students to do different methods of evacuation during disaster situation .